Google Business View Increases Visibility
Google Business View gives people searching for your store or restaurant a 360-degree preview of what it is like to visit. Increasingly the internet helps people choose where they will go and what they will do.
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then panoramic photography is worth 100 times that! Professional videos and photographs that offer searchers an inside look at your business increase your visibility 20-25% or more. What would that mean for your business? See what real business owners have to say about Google Street View in the video at right.
How Does Google Business View Work?
A Google Trusted Photographer will schedule at a convenient time for you to visit your place of business and will shoot video that results in 360-degree virtual tours of your store or restaurant. The photographer also will capture various points of interest (POIs) of your business in high quality still photos. These panoramic photographs (called panos) and still photos are loaded into your business’ Google Map pin profile. We can also load them into your website and Facebook for an additional nominal fee.
Then, when people search for businesses like yours, your Google business listing can appear as shown at the right. Click the image to see a virtual of this fine restaurant. You can have the same vivid experience for your business.
Google Business Street View Pricing
The Google Business Street View service is a one-time charge for creating and publishing the photography online. There are no monthly or annual fees. It is a one-time investment in your store or restaurant, but your increased visibility online continuously provides high levels of organic local SEO. Prices below include a professional photographer to capture in-store 360-degree panoramic images and our team to put these images on your Google business listing.
- Base package – up to 5 panos: $425 (minimum)
- 6 – 10 panos: Add $70/additional pano to base
- 11 – 20 panos: Add $65/additional pano to base
- 21 – 40 panos: Add $60/additional pano to base
- 41 – 60 panos: Add $55/additional pano to base
- 61 – 80 panos: Add $50/additional pano to base
- Facebook integration created with a custom tab, $50 additional
- Facebook 360 photo, $45 additional
- Your logo added as watermark to photos, $5 each
- Additional search keywords, 10 are free, $35 for 5 additional (total of 15 keywords) or $50 for 10 additional (total of 20 keywords)
- If your Google Maps Listing is not already verified, note, the panos, photos, and optimization loaded to an unverified page will disappear after 2 months if a page is not verified within that time period. Let us know which level of service you want:
- You plan to create or verify your own listing.
- You want us to create your listing, but you wish claim and verify it, $20.00 additional
- You have a listing, but want us to verify it, $90.00 additional
- You want us to create AND verify the listing, $110.00 additional
- Additional photospheres, please call us to discuss as this service is only applicable if you want to upload to places like:
- online travel agencies (OTAs) like Expedia or Priceline
- real estate sites like Zillow or MLS listings
A summary of the services that come with pano purchase is below:
- Google Business Street View photo shoot in your store or restaurant with a professional Google Trusted Photographer
- Panoramic and still photography that meet Google Maps publishing guidelines
- 10 points of interest still photographs (POIs) taken by a professional Google Trusted Photographer
- Inside-view and outside-view panoramic virtual tours
- Editing and publishing on your Google listing your panoramic virtual tours
- Creating on your business listing a Google web album of POIs, tagged with up to 10 search keywords applicable to your business (additional search terms available for purchase)
- Business owns rights to panoramic virtual tours and POIs for future marketing purposes
- Virtual-reality (VR) compatible with Google Cardboard
- Easy and effective use of your virtual tour:
- QR Code for easy mobile access
- Short URL for user-friendly social media posts
- Complimentary integration on business’ website
- HTML code provided to integrate on business’ social media platforms
Setting Up Your Google Business View Shoot
There are many options, so this simple process of providing us your business information and setting up a photo shoot may seem confusing…call us at 713 909 0362 with questions.
1) To get started, draft an email with the following information and send to email@example.com:
- Business Name
- Business Phone
- Business Address
- Contact Name (for scheduling photo shoot)
- Contact Email
- Contact Phone
- Number of Locations to Create Google Street View
- Preferred day(s) and times of day for shoot
- Number of pano tours desired
- Keywords you want to use (10 are free, 5 or 10 additional are available for additional charge)
- If you want add-on services, let us know:
- Logo watermark on photos desired?
- Status of your Google Maps Listing – exists and is verified, if not, please see add-ons and let us know the options.
- Facebook tab integration desired? If so, send:
2) When we receive your email, you will receive an invoice from us.
3) Following payment of the invoice, we will submit your request to our Google Trusted Photographer.
4) The photography studio will call you to schedule a shoot appointment. NOTE: A $75 rescheduling fee will be processed if 24-hour notice is not provided to the Google-trusted photographer.
5) After the shoot, the photographer edits, moderates, and uploads your videos and photos to your Google Maps listing (and created and verified if you selected that level of service.) This process can take up to 3 weeks.
Ready to put your business, inside and out, on the map? Call 713 909 0362 to get started. Not sure yet? Call with your questions.